Sunday 29 July 2007

Sunday

Today i went shopping...not for clothes for a new tent. The last one we had leaked as we found out when we went camping.....its a vango 450,jade colour....new tent kodos for me. we then went to asda...brought some food and a new top. pandora gave me a link to a shoe site, one of my friends thinks im a reincarnation of
EMELDER MARCHOS, who was married to a dictator,an was supposed to have so many shoes,well being a larger person finding clothes is tough going. when i go shopping at least i know that shoes will fit,handbags and accsesorys will be easy to buy,which is why my wardrobe consisits of shoes,handbags and the odd bit of jewellary lol.

1 comment:

Pandora Caitiff said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imelda_Marcos

I wish I had that kind of cash! And the right sized feet to appreciate it :)